- 8 graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups natural almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup marshmallow topping
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with graham crackers, breaking them to fit if necessary. Bake until crackers are lightly toasted, about 8 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds and dollop with marshmallow topping.
2. In a heatproof bowl set over (not in) a pan of simmering water, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Pour chocolate mixture over marshmallow topping; working quickly, swirl together with a thin-bladed knife. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Cut into 18 squares ...Enjoy!