- 1 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 cups (1/2-inch) slices peeled Granny Smith apples (about 4 medium)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar savings
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- Combine first 3 ingredients, and sprinkle over the pork. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add pork; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove the pork from pan. Cover and keep warm.
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat. Add apples and remaining ingredients, and cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Serve the apples with pork. Enjoy!