Splash of skim milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 red pepper, diced
1/2 yellow pepper, diced
1/2 red onion, diced
1 cup of fresh spinach, chopped
3 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Parmesan cheese, shredded
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the 18 eggs. Add a splash of milk. Add salt and pepper to taste. We also used Spike seasoning, 1-2 teaspoons. If you don’t have this, try Italian seasoning instead.
2. In a large skillet, saute the peppers and onion in a little bit of olive oil.
3. Add in the spinach for a minute or two.
4. Pour the eggs in a greased 9 by 13 Pyrex dish. Add in the sauteed veggies and tomatoes. Stir everything in the pan.
5. Stir in mozzarella cheese. Make sure everything is distributed evenly.
6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 35-40 minutes or until the eggs are set and golden.
7. Sprinkle the casserole with Parmesan cheese if you wish.