Do-It-Yourself Ice Cream Cone Cupcake Holder



Don’t you hate it when you get all your ice cream cones filled with batter only to have them tip over and spill in the pan when you try to put them in the oven?
I decided to make a pan prototype to bake my cones in to stop the spills and mess! 
Make this one at home and save yourself $15.95 (plus shipping).
DSCN0724
I bought an inexpensive tin pan from the dollar store. 
It’s going to be the frame for the cupcake cone baker.
DSCN0727
I took a sharpie and measured out a 3 x 4 square grid. Then I traced around the base of an ice cream cone in the center of each square. After that I cut each square out with a utility knife on a cutting board. The tin is thin that it was really easy to cut.
DSCN0728
Once my circles were cut out I just flipped it over and put it on a cookie sheet. 
Now it’s ready to load with ice cream cones!
DSCN0729

DSCN0731
And just for fun I took a picture of what it looks like from the underside.
So there you have it...an ice cream cone cupcake pan.
DSCN0744
Fill the cones with batter. The easiest way is to put all your batter in a large gallon-size ziploc bag, snip the corner, and squeeze the batter into the cones.
DSCN0751
After baking, take the cookie sheet out of the oven and set it on the cooling rack to cool. 
DSCN0757
The ice cream cone cupcake pan works great to hold the cones up while they cool.