1/2cup orange juice
1Tbsp. freshly grated orange peel
1/4tsp. ground nutmeg
8slices day-old cinnamon-raisin bread
- Heat oven to 375°F. Beat eggs, orange juice, sugar, milk, orange peel, vanilla and nutmeg in medium bowl until blended.
- Place bread in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, overlapping as needed.
- Pour egg mixture over bread. Let stand, turning once, until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Place bread in single layer on 2 well-greased baking sheets.
- Bake in 375°F oven, turning once, until browned on both sides, 20 to 25 minutes.
Recipe shared from: http://www.incredibleegg.org/recipes-and-more/recipes/cinnamonorange-french-toast