- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (6 oz) red raspberry yogurt
- 1 container chocolate frosting
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups raspberry pie filling
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease or spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
2. In large bowl, beat dry cake mix and butter with electric mixer on low speed until crumbly; reserve 3/4 cup. Press remaining crumbly mixture in bottom of pan.
3. In same bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt and frosting on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs until blended. Pour over mixture in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumbly mixture.
4. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Refrigerate uncovered at least 2 hours before serving. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve bars with a dollop of pie filling. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Recipe shared from: www.bettycrocker.com