1 egg, lightly beaten
1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1pkg. (19 oz.) Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links or Ground Sausage
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, KRAFT Grated Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
3. Remove sausage from casings.
4. Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
5. Shape into 20 meatballs; arrange on a shallow baking pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
7. Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti.
Recipe shared from: