1 pkg. (12 oz.) Johnsonville® Brown Sugar & Honey Breakfast Sausage Links
2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. sugar
2 cans (21 oz. each) apple pie filling
4 tubes (7.5 oz. each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1. Place sausage on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
2. Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, turning once; drain and slice into 1/4-in. coins.
3. In a large bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar.
4. Separate biscuits; add to cinnamon sugar mixture; toss to coat.
5. Fold in apple pie filling and sausage; toss until well distributed.
6. Divide biscuit mixture evenly between two greased 9-in. x 5-in. x 3-in. loaf pans.
7. Bake at 325ºF for 70-80 minutes or until top is golden brown
Recipe shared from: http://www.johnsonville.com/recipe/apple-sausage-biscuit-bread.html