2/3 cup (about 3 oz.) reduced-fat chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
3 packages (8 oz. each) nonfat cream cheese
1 can (14 oz.) nonfat sweetened condensed milk
3 large egg whites
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
1. Combine crumbs and melted butter. Pat evenly over bottom and about 3/4 inch up the side of a removable-rim 8-inch cheesecake or cake pan (at least 1 3/4 in. deep).
2. In a food processor or bowl, whirl or beat cream cheese, milk, egg whites, and vanilla until very smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
3. Scrape batter into prepared pan. Evenly sprinkle batter with remaining chocolate chips.
4. Bake in a 350° oven until cake jiggles only slightly in the center when gently shaken, about 30 minutes.
5. Run a thin-bladed knife between cake and pan rim. Refrigerate cake, uncovered, until cool, at least 2 1/2 hours. Serve, or if making ahead, wrap airtight when cool and chill up to 2 days. Remove pan rim and cut cake into wedges.
Recipe shared from: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/chocolate-chip-cheesecake-10000000653421/
Beverly Farr, Goleta, California
Sunset -April 1997