- 1 cup Fiber One® Honey Clusters® cereal, crushed
- 1 cup Bisquick® Complete pancake & waffle mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup turbinado sugar (raw sugar)
- 1 can (21 oz) lemon pie filling
- 2 cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh blueberries
- Additional Fiber One® Honey Clusters® cereal, if desired
1. Spray Belgian waffle maker with cooking spray. Heat waffle maker.
2. In medium bowl, stir together crushed cereal, Bisquick mix, egg and milk until blended. Stir in turbinado sugar. Spoon half of the batter onto hot waffle maker. Close lid; bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle to serving plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
3. Top waffles with lemon pie filling and whipped topping. Sprinkle with blueberries and additional cereal. (Waffles are large; cut in half to serve, if desired.)
Recipe shared from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/belgian-sugared-dessert-waffles/a926d2d8-4eb0-4bbf-b9a4-81528d5e21c3?sc=Bisquick%20Pancake%20Recipes&term=Bisquick%20Pancake&itemId=dd36be35-1313-41c4-8516-0035589c6107