9 graham cracker rectangles
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries (thawed) (from 8-oz bag)
1 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 8- or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray.
2. In food processor, place graham crackers, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon peel. Cover; process with on-and-off pulses until crumbs form. Add melted butter. Cover; process with 3 to 4 pulses until incorporated. Press mixture evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
3. Meanwhile, wipe food processor with paper towel. Add cream cheese, eggs, 2 tablespoons lemon peel, the lemon juice and 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Cover; process until smooth. Pour filling over crust. Top with blueberries.
4. In medium bowl, mix topping ingredients with fork or fingers until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
5. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and center is almost set (center should jiggle only slightly when moved). Cool 1 hour on cooling rack. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into 3 rows by 3 rows. Store in refrigerator.
Recipe shared from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/lemon-blueberry-cheesecake-bars/6d63d0ab-29e9-4f7c-9207-015d05c561ab