1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix
1 box (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 whole eggs
1 egg, separated
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
1 box (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1. Spray 4 1/2-quart slow cooker with baking spray with flour.
2. In large bowl, dump cake mix, removing and setting aside 1/2 cup of the dry mix. Add pudding mix, melted butter, 2 whole eggs, 1 egg yolk and water to cake mix in large bowl. Stir until well mixed.
3. In small bowl, sprinkle 1/4 cup of the reserved cake mix over frozen raspberries. Stir to coat. Fold raspberries into cake mix mixture. Pour batter into slow cooker.
4. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup cake mix, the sugar, and 1 egg white. Use knife to fold cream cheese mixture into batter in slow cooker, leaving ribbons of cream cheese running through batter.
5. Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until cake is set in center. Turn off slow cooker; remove cover. Cool completely before serving.
Recipe shared from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-white-chocolate-raspberry-and-cream-cake/2da2875a-fca3-4148-b558-85754de695cc