Crispy Sweet & Sour Chicken from Gourmet: Day to Day


I love the idea of getting the “restaurant” food I’m craving without having to spend a fortune to get it. Now, mind you, I know Chinese take out doesn’t exactly break the bank but that’s not the point! In our house, its money we could put towards something else a little more important (like the holy cow when are we going to get a dishwasher fund). Not to mention, making your own take out food is SO much better for you and last but not least…This tastes better! 

This recipe was given to me by a friend of mine several years ago. We’ve adapted the recipe to suit our tastes, but couldn’t tell you where the original recipe came from! Either way, it is delicious and should be tried as soon as you can get your hands on some chopsticks (or a fork, I won’t tell).

To view this and other delicious recipes visit their site by clicking on their link: 
www.gourmetdaytoday.com