Meyer Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes from Sweet Basil


When I saw this recipe on Pinterest a while back I just knew that I had to try them. I added Meyer lemon zest and juice, but you can do regular lemons or leave it out entirely. These pancakes are perfection, so of course I had to pile on sweet strawberries and my favorite Buttermilk Syrup.

Speaking of buttermilk syrup. One of my very bestest friends has just revealed to me that she has never, ever had buttermilk syrup! I think I about died. WHO HASN'T?! Well, we will have to fix that, but in the meantime I think it would be best if you all take a moment to tell me if you too have never tried the syrup and leave a promise that you will try it within the next week. OR ELSE! (Well, obviously nothing will happen, but you will most likely find that your life is missing a little something. Just throwing it out there that your week may suck without trying this syrup.)

To view this and other delicious recipes click on link: www.ohsweetbasil.com