Ooey Gooey Caramel Chocolate and Pecan Pumpkin Blondies


Have you ever looked at a recipe and thought that it looked pretty good, but then after you read the description, it sounded really really good? Well, that is what I did with these pumpkin blondies! I read the name and saw the picture a few days ago and didn't think anything of them, but then I saw them again and realized they didn't just have caramel in them, but they also had chocolate and pecans! SOLD! I made them that night! 

These are soooooooo good! You should really get up and make these tonight! I served the blondies warm with vanilla ice cream and more caramel sauce! I am really loving warm desserts with cold ice cream lately! It must be the Fall weather? Do not leave the pecans/walnuts out (unless you are allergic, then please do!), they added such a perfect balance from the sweet caramel and chocolate! Next time, I will add more pecans! 

To read more and to view this and other amazing recipes visit: www.eatcakefordinner.blogspot.com