Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze from Divas Can Cook


Since I’d never made these before, I decided to try out a few other red velvet pancake recipes online. Most of them called for vinegar and sour cream or yogurt. I wasn’t too fond of the texture and heaviness of those pancakes so I just used one of my favorite go-to pancake recipes and added some cocoa powder, sugar, buttermilk and food coloring. It totally worked out beautifully!!

Shhh…nobody has to know they are this simple to make.

These made such an amazing, elegant and impressive looking breakfast.

I was a lil nervous that it would be super sweet with the cream cheese glaze but it was perfect. The pancakes came out fluffy, lightly sweetened with that signature light chocolate taste just like red velvet cake . Of course the cream cheese glaze was the icing on the cake : )

These red velvet pancakes will definitely be a repeat in our house. I can’t wait to make these for company and see their reaction.

For more drama, top it with cool whip and sprinkle on some shaved white chocolate and nuts.


To view this and step-by-step instruction click on their link to visit their page: www.divascancook.com