4 Ingredient Low Fat Lemon Crinkle Cookies from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker



Something crisp and cool for the vile heat we’ve had this summer, but also something grab and go for ten kindergarten-aged boys.
These cookies were the perfect solution. They take only four ingredients, and mix up in less than 5 minutes!
My husband, who doesn’t usually even eat sweets, snuck one of these at the party and commented later on how awesome they were.
And they are. Seriously awesome.
Even better: they use no oil or butter. I know, I was a little skeptical, too. But these are simply the lightest, softest, yummiest cookie I’ve eaten all summer. Want the recipe?
I thought you might. So I brought it with me, just in case. To read more and view this recipe visit Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker  click on link: www.frugalanticsrecipes.com