40 Breakfast Casseroles {Holiday Christmas Brunch Recipes} Saturday Inspiration & Ideas from Under the Table Dreaming


Hope everyone is enjoying their last weekend before the holidays. {We have been busy with our last minute preparations for our company next week and I'm so excited!}

One of our holiday traditions is a Family Christmas Morning Breakfast/Brunch. We rotate who is going to host each year between my sisters, brother and myself. {I just love gathering together before the days festivities and seeing the excitement Santa has left behind in the kiddies eyes}

We each bring a warm homemade casserole so it was only fitting this week I gather some scrumptious recipes to showcase for this weeks Saturday Inspiration and Ideas.

Do you wake up to a special breakfast Christmas morning?

To read more visit and view these amazing recipe from Under the Table Dreaming click on link: www.bystephanielynn.com