Amazingly Easy Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs from Mmm...is for Mommy


I've never cooked ribs before.  It's something I've left to the pros, like my favourite, favourite, favourite BBQ joint, Boneheads BBQ.  When we were out shopping Thursday night though, there was a pretty good deal on some small packs of pork back ribs, so I decided to give it a go.  Friday morning, I remembered that there was a barbecue rib recipe in my new America's Test Kitchen Slow Cooker Revolution cookbook and I knew it was going to be what I used. 

Like most good slow cooker recipes, this one does have a couple extra steps, but I loved that the extra steps were after the slow cooking, not before, because sometimes my cooking skills at 8 AM are not the sharpest. 

To read more and view recipe visit Mmm...is for Mommy by clicking on link: www.mmmisformommy.com