Candied Pecan, Craisin, Feta Salad with Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette from Chef in Training


My mom made this salad for me what seems like forever ago and I have fallen in love with it.  In fact, I fall in love with it more every time I eat it.  How cliche does that sound but it is so true.  And yes, I fall in love with food… don’t you?! Originally she used store bought Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette, but then we found this recipe from My life as a Mrs. for a homemade version and now use it all the time. It is SO delicious.
Please excuse me now while I wipe off my drool and head to the kitchen to go and make me one of these salads.  You should do the same.  Your palate will be thanking you for it with every bite. To read more and view recipe visit Chef in Training click on link: www.chef-in-training.com