Amazing Candy Cane S’mores from Roxana's Home Baking


If I have to choose one local store to buy chocolate World Market would be my choice. I love that no matter what time of the year I do I find good quality European chocolate. Don’t get me wrong, I love all kinds of chocolate, but I have to say, Belgian chocolate is the way to this girl’s heart. The local (and by that I mean the closest one) World Market is a little out-of-the-way but we do manage to visit it every other weekend. Last weekend we got in the area and of course I had to stock up on some chocolate. Browsing through the isles, day dreaming and checking new products I got to the Christmas area.
Candy canepeppermint bark, mints and all kinds of treats and up above, on the highest shelf, there it was a box with peppermint s’mores. The temptation was big, i have to admit, but the $2.99 price tag for one tiny bite of peppermint s’more kinda stopped me. I told myself, i can do that. I don’t have to pay $3 for it. I mean, it’s not big deal to make s’mores. You toast the marshmallow, pack it between chocolate and graham cracker and you’re done.  Right?
With a little bit of practice and after burning one pan  I figured out how to make s’mores indoor. It’s easy, but you have to work fast. Let me show you how. 
To read more and view this delicious from Roxana's Home Baking click on link: www.roxanashomebaking.com
Visit Roxana's Home Baking~A Little Bit of Everything page on Facebook by clicking on link: