Crispy and Light Coconut Prawns from Life's Ambrosia


I’m not gonna lie, when I first spotted these on the menu of the restaurant I used to work at, I was not intrigued. I simply did not like coconut. That however did not stop me from using them in my spiel whenever I visited a table. They were hot sellers. People liked them. People really liked them. People liked them so much that I eventually caved and ordered some on my break. I took my first bite hesitantly as I was fully expecting my mouth to taste like I squirted some Hawaiian Tropic Suntan lotion on my tongue. But alas, that was not the case. They were good. They were crunchy. They were salty. They were sweet. They were everything I was expecting them not to be… including quite addicting.

To read more and view this delicious recipe from Life's Ambrosia click on link: www.lifesambrosia.coml