Deliciously Easy 7 Ingredient Cheesy Taco Pasta from Lauren's Latest


Need a quick 15 minute dinner that everyone will love? Well, I’ve got your back. This recipe was inspired by those boxes of Hamburger Helper I saw at the store the other day. I see why they appeal to so many families. It’s fast, easy and you don’t really have to think too much about it. Well, I took the ease of that meal, took out all the preservatives {and msg….eww} and made it healthier! To be honest, just using unprocessed, fresh ingredients makes it ten times better for your health. Plus, whenever I taste those kinds of foods, my tastebuds are hyper sensitive to the chemicals or something because they taste awful to me! Is that just me, or do you guys taste that too?

To read more and view this delicious recipe from Lauren's Latest click on link: www.laurenslatest.com