Deliciously Simple Beef Ravioli from I Heart Naptime


Hi everyone! Rachel here from Thriving Home. I’m so excited to share one of my favorite kid-friendly recipes with you today. Since my local, grass-fed organic beef was delivered a few weeks ago, I’ve been thumbing through some “oldies but goodies” beef recipes and came upon Beefy Baked Ravioli. This recipe is one that my freezer club–that’s my small group of friends who cook and swap healthy freezer meals for each other once a month–has been making for years. I don’t know a man, woman or child alive who wouldn’t like this lasagna of sorts.

There are several things I think you’ll love about this recipe, besides that it’s comfort food at its best…

1 – Using the cheese ravioli enables you to skip the ricotta cheese/egg mixture step which saves time and mess. I buy the fresh or dried cheese ravioli at Trader Joe’s because there are no additives or preservatives unlike many of the frozen varieties.

2 – You can easily transform Beefy Baked Ravioli into a cheaper, easier, and vegetarian meal by leaving out the meat and adding in some chopped spinach, thus making it similar to my Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups. You might need to rename it, though. :)

3 – It freezes beautifully! That means it’s easy to make in bulk for your own family or to share with a friend, neighbor, or new mom who could benefit from a meal.

To read more and view this amazing recipe from I Heart Naptime click on link: www.iheartnaptime.net