Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu from The Girl Who Ate Everything


When I saw this EASY version of chicken cordon bleu, I thought I would give the dish one more chance. Yum! You know how most things taste better when someone else cooks them? Well, this is one dish that I really enjoyed even though I cooked it myself.
One thing I’ve learned since I’ve been in the food world is that people really look down on using cream of chicken and mushroom soups. I’m not totally against them; I believe they have a purpose sometimes and make life easier. But this dish uses a from scratch sauce instead and oh my gosh – it’s to die for! This is a great easy dish for company or just for your family. It’s comfort food at its best.

To read more and view this delicious recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything click on link: www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com