Low Fat Baked Zucchini Fries from The Girl Who Ate Everything


So I found out if you call it a fry, my kids will eat it. Dang. Why didn’t I know that last week when I was trying to get them to eat carrots. You know…orange fries.Even better…have them dip ‘em in marinara,…tell them it’s ketchup. It’s amazing what a 2 year old will believe. As for you, this is a great way to keep to your New Year’s resolution. Or are we over resolutions? Just between you and me…I’m getting there. Just one more week. They say it takes three weeks to make good habits and one day to break themBefore you give up…try these. I barely even had a chance to take them before they were snatched off the plate. These come from Gina’s Weight Watcher Recipes. She has tons of good healthy recipes so check her out. You can get a healthy marinara recipe on her website to dip these in. I was being lazy and just used canned sauce. To read more and view this amazing recipe visit The Girl Who Ate Everything by clicking on link: www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com