Sloppy Joe Bread Bowls (aka... Neat Joe's) from Curry and Comfort


I would like for you to meet "Neat Joe"... Sloppy Joe's cousin.  Neat Joe entered my life purely for selfish reasons... laundry!  As we all know Sloppy Joe is not so kind to the laundry.   Of course my kids were completely thrilled with these bread bowls so I am claiming I only did it to please them. :) That's my story and I'm sticking too it. :)  These Sloppy Joe bread bowls turned out fantastic.  It was almost like eating a really deep dish individual pizza with Sloppy Joe filling.  The cheese and the bread contained the "sloppy, plus we got to enjoy more sloppy and less bread. I love this method and I know I will be trying it again and again. It's no longer the laundry that making this such a good idea... it's because it was fantastic.  I got 10 fingers up (my kids' version of saying 10 thumbs up).  Now if that doesn't make you want to try this dish... what will. :)

To read more and view this delicious recipe from Curry and Comfort click on link: www.curryandcomfort.blogspot.com