- 2 cups shredded leftover turkey meat
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery leaves, coarsely chopped, plus more whole leaves for garnish
- 1 crisp apple, such as Gala or Macintosh, cored and chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup non-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more as needed
- 1 small celery root, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, gently toss the turkey, celery, celery leaves, apple, grapes, and pecans until combined. In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, and 1/4 teaspoon salt until well combined. Put the celery root in a small bowl, add 2 tablespoons of the dressing, and toss to coat completely. Add the remaining dressing to the turkey mixture, season with salt and pepper, and toss gently to evenly dress the salad.
To serve, spread the celery root evenly onto a serving platter, top with the dressed salad, garnish with celery leaves and serve immediately.
Recipe shared from: www.foodnetwork.com