Unbelievable Caramel Apple Macarons with Cinnamon Apple Butter Buttercream from Kevin & Amanda

Happy Thanksgiving week! I’m so glad the holidays are here. My dear friend and neighbor Stephanie (who has a fun crafting & homemaking blog called All Artful) and I have been bitten by the macaron bug. You guys know how much I love macarons, and I love them even more now that I know how easy they are to make! I love coming up with fun flavors, shapes, colors, and decorations. Macarons are very customizable. We’ve been having a blast dreaming up all sorts of fun holiday themed macarons. I cannot tell you how excited I am to share these Thanksgiving macarons with you today! These photos nearly make me squeal with delight.

To read more and view this amazing recipe from Kevin & Amanda click on link: www.kevinandamanda.com