Amazing Spicy Firecracker Shrimp from Picture the Recipe


I recently bought a big bag of frozen jumbo shrimp from Costco. So, if you see a lot of shrimp recipes on here…that’s why. Shrimp are also my favorite seafood ingredients to cook with, cos they’re quick to cook, absorbent to any kind of spices and flavoring you use and they are super delicious!  I’ve seen Firecracker Shrimp recipes all over the Internet, and while I loved the concept, from what I read of the ingredients, I didn’t think they would have that much flavor. So I made my own spicy shrimp marinade, influenced by Asian flavors and let the shrimp marinate for about half an hour before wrapping them in egg roll wrappers.

To read more and view this delicious recipe from Picture the Recipe click on link:www.picturetherecipe.com