Bacon Fudge with Bacon Caramel Shards from Quick and Easy Recipes


Wow! Bacon Fudge w/ Bacon Caramel Shards are you kidding me? That is what I initially thought after seeing this recipe. There's a big trend right now with anything and everything bacon as well as salted caramel baked treats.  And though I have seen my share of these recipes I think this one has to take the cake.  Don't get my wrong....I love really good fudge. I especially love fudge with a thick layer of caramel. The addition of bacon with the chocolate and caramel adds a dimension of salty sweetness that adds to this recipe's appeal.  This would definitely be a unique treat for all of the bacon lovers you know :-)

To read more and view this delicious recipe from Quick and Easy Recipes click on link: www.recipesquickandeasy.blogspot.com