Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Blue Cheese from Can You Stay for Dinner?



Given the amount of love and affection you, my dear friends, paid to the buffalo chicken rolls I baked last week, and given that creamy homemade macaroni and cheese is one of those dishes we’d all love to eat competitively at a state fair, I figured it wise to combine the two.
Now, I’ve done a lot of this sort of ‘if ‘X’ is great, and ‘Y’ is also fabulous…why not pair ‘em?!’ The minor problem that arises from this kind of query is that I’ve ended up alone in my kitchen dipping salty kettle cooked potato chips into peanut butter and slathering jam on top of grilled cheese sandwiches a time too many. This one, though, well this is a good one. And it makes sense.
To read more and view this delicious recipe from Can You Stay for Dinner? click on link: www.canyoustayfordinner.com