Chicken Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce from La Petite Brioche


Don't you love the feeling you get when you realize you have everything you need in your refrigerator to make a specific recipe you've been wanting to make? Or even when you don't have all the ingredients you know you can substitute that ingredient for something else you have and that you don't need to go to the grocery store after all? ::Sigh:: I love not grocery shopping (refer to Graham Crackers post). 

I made a few substitutions and used ingredients I had on hand. I used flour tortillas instead of corn and I also used a combination of cheddar cheese and mozzarella. The end result was a slightly sweet, spicy and cheesy dish that was incredibly addicting. 

To read more and view this delicious recipe from La Petite Brioche  click on link: www.lepetitbrioche.blogspot.com