Delicious Croque Madame from Diva Eats World


Paris is the most beautiful city I’ve ever been. Each time I visit I fall in love over & over again. This past weekend my husband John & I had the pleasure of being in Paris. One day we went for brunch at a place called Cafe Marley which is in the court yard of the Louvre. Our view from our table was the amazing glass pyramid that’s in front of the museum. I ordered a haricot vert & mushroom salad & John ordered a Croque Madame. For those of you who don’t know it’s a sandwich of ham, cheese & mustard that is covered with gruyere cheese sauce baked & then a fried egg is placed on top. We’ve eaten this sandwich before but there was something about the day that made it even more enjoyable. I imagine sitting in front of the Louvre on a sunny Paris day with my husband would make anything taste better.

To read more and view recipe from Diva Eats World click on link: www.divaeatsworld.com