Crispy Chocolate Peanut Butter French Toast from Buns In My Oven



This French toast is made crispy by the use of crushed cornflakes. It takes French toast to a whole new level… making it even more crunchy on the outside while the inside stays soft and melt-in-your-mouth delicious. And the peanut butter? Well, the peanut butter gets melted and smashed in between each layer, then drizzled on top. And as if that isn’t enough, splatter a few spoonfuls of melted chocolate on top to finish it off. I’m not sure if this is breakfast or dessert, but since I like to eat dessert for breakfast, it certainly works for me. Oh, and this recipe may not have bacon in it, but a few pieces on the side won’t hurt. Or a few pieces layered in between the bread? The possibilities are endless!
To read more and view this amazing recipe from Buns In My Oven click on link: www.bunsinmyoven.com