No Bake Cheesecake Mousse with Raspberry Sauce from Cooking Classy


Once you see the ingredients in the Cheesecake Mousse you will probably ask, why the corn syrup? To answer that, my Grandma taught me that just a bit of corn syrup works as a good stabilizer for whipped cream. So, I added it in to help stabilize the mixture so it doesn’t loose all that air and fluff that was whipped into it. Note that you may likely have just a bit of extra raspberry sauce left over (I adapted the raspberry sauce recipe from my White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce). I myself had just a bit left over but I’m sure I will find a good use for it, such as blending it into a smoothie, drizzling it over my morning oatmeal, or maybe just drinking it =). Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy!
To read more and view this delicious recipe from Cooking Classy click on link: www.cookingclassy.com