Soft Sugar Cookies from The Novice Chef


When friends contact me for birthday requests, they usually ask for cupcakes. Big surprise right? :-)Occasionally they will branch out from the cupcakes and ask for a layered cake. But I have never been asked to make cookies. Seriously, never! Cookies say picnic or lunchbox, but they do not say Birthday. But being a good friend, I was committed to delivering what the birthday girl wanted.
So after much soul cookie searching, I decided on Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies…or as more often known Lofthouse Sugar Cookies. These cookies are scarily close to the store bought version. I can’t even begin to tell you how dangerous this will be for me, my jeans, and my sprinkle collection. Yes, I said sprinkle collection. A girl can never have too many sprinkles!
To read more and view this delicious recipe from The Novice Chef from: www.thenovicechefblog.com