Monday, December 3, 2012

The Ultimate Comfort Dish...Orecchiette With Eggplant And Pork Ragu from The Cozy Apron

Getting sick this time around in particular made me think about the pace of my life just a little bit more; it made me realize that perhaps things don’t have to come to utter misery before I provide myself with some nurture and TLC. Of course it doesn’t mean that I expect to never be under the weather again, but I know that if I can at least help myself out and be a bit more kind, that I should; not only for my own benefit, but for those that I love (and love to nurture) so very much, too. Funny how a cozy little bowl of orecchiette pasta in savory ragu can inspire such things.

To read more and view this delicious recipe from The Cozy Apron click on link: www.thecozyapron.com