Carrot Cake Ice Cream from Not Quite Nigella


Like everyone else, I try to start out the new year with a goal in mind.  My goal for the 2013 year was to try and eat less sweets since that seems to be my one big weakness! Unfortunately, I came across this irresistible recipe for Carrot Cake Ice Cream from Not Quite Nigella. Just the thought of the combination of cream cheese and carrot cake mixed with ice cream is more than my sweet tooth can stand.  In an effort to save myself, I plan on making this and then saving one small pint for home and giving the rest away because there is no way it will make it through the week in my freezer without being devoured by me or one of the other carrot cake loving family members.

To read more and view this amazing recipe from Not Quite Nigella click on link to visit the blog: www.notquitenigella.com