The Best Ever Garden Party Carrot Cake


I do so love a rich and dense carrot cake and today I have something delicious to share with you! This recipe for Garden Party Carrot Cake looks fabulous, doesn't it? Crushed pineapple and chopped pecans all nestled in a rich cinnamon spiced batter...yummy!

This week I received this great share from Laurie Smith who is one of the followers of my Facebook page The Breakfast Club-Ordinary People Who Love Extraordinary Food and wanted to share it on the blog with you today. 


Laurie says that it is the best cake EVER! She says that she makes hers with cinnamon applesauce. Takes about 10 minutes longer to bake, but is so worth it! She also makes the frosting with dairy free cream cheese so it is a little creamier than it would be with the real stuff. Maybe I will get her to share the secret recipe for dairy free frosting next! Thank you Laurie for sharing with us! Recipe shared from Hallmark.


Happy Baking Everyone!
Miranda