So Easy No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bars



My daughter's all time favorite treats are anything with chocolate and peanut butter, so when I saw this recipe for an easy no bake Reese's peanut butter cup bars I was super excited to give it a try!  I have to say that this is one of the quickest  recipes I've ever made. It took me about an 1 1/2 hours from the time I began until the time I took it out of the refrigerator. So rich and creamy...you just might want to make a double batch because it will disappear in no time. I hope you enjoy this amazing little treat!

Happy Baking,
Miranda

Ingredients:

20 individual Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (regular size), unwrapped 


1-7 oz bag mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

6 cups chocolate chips

2-14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk


2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:

Line a 9 x 13" pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place 20 of the peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan.



Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until chips and milk are melted together. Stir constantly.



Once everything is melted together, remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan. Sprinkle with mini pb cups over the top and press into fudge mixture. When they start to slightly melt, Use a knife and spread them over the top of fudge. Cool until firm. 




Cool the fudge in the refrigerator for about an hour and then cut into squares and serve.





Recipe adapted from: www.crazyforcrust.com